Sunday, March 23, 2014

Live In Color Post 20

We have decided to alter our grand project. My mom (our mentor) made us think realistically. If were planning on selling our shirts in bulk it will be close to impossible to make our tshirts neatly and on time. Me, being the perfectionist I am, there's no way I'd let a costumer buy a sloppy design. So with our busy schedules we've decided to print the T's professionally yet we design the base. So  the several that have already received our product, are the owners of the very first hand painted live in color T's! We will be using our original painted shirts as demo works. So with this challenge I intend to mention failure in our speech. I've always have been told to never give up and just keep fighting. And that has always been my mindset until now. Painting these tshirts has been enjoyable I will admit, but as of now it seems more of just a labor rather than a hobby. So instead of repeating the same exact designs on tshirts, this way we can make even more designs and look professional. As I was typing this post I had an idea. What if Olivia and I, in addition to the professional prints, we the dye T's since our main focal point is to Live In Color. Considering I feel guilty now that I have abandoned our hand done work I think it would be a nice addition to the project. All of these experiences and challenges will most definitely impact our speech and I'm excited to see what direction our Live In Color 20 time awaits. 

2 comments:

  1. This idea is pretty dope, I would like to start a clothing line myself. This is something I plan on making a career out of when I am older. It is a large company called Pilots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to find a way to tweak your original concept so you could mass produce your product but still keep it yours! How will you market it to the public?

    ReplyDelete